Looking for a rewarding career? We have jobs available and we are looking for quality people to join and grow with our team. Flamingo Plumbing & Backflow Services is a full-service plumbing contractor specializing in backflow prevention, sewer/drain, fire sprinkler, leak search and full service plumbing. We have successfully serviced Southeast Florida areas since 1992 through highly trained service technicians and unmatched customer service.
Working for an industry leader has its advantages! Look at a few of the benefits we have to offer:
- Top Pay and Bonus Plans
- Steady Work Year-Round
- The Best Equipped & Designed Trucks in the Country
- Laundered Uniform Service
- Lots of Calls Ensured by our Extensive Advertising 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Direct Deposit
- Drug-Free Work Environment/Background Check for our clients’ peace of mind
- Relocation assistance
Flamingo is an EEO/AA Employer.
Rewarding Positions Available:
- Service Technicians
- Certified Backflow Technician
- Sewer and Drain Technician
- Lift Station Mechanic
- Pump Truck Operator
- Plumbing Service Technician
- Plumbing Apprentice
- Office Personnel
- Customer Service Representative – Full or Part Time
- Service Dispatcher – Full Time
- Accounting – Full Time
Certified Backflow Technician
- Certified in backflow prevention and repair for domestic, irrigation and fire lines.
- Test, repair, maintain and install backflows.
- Experience at Copper Repair from 1/2″ – 4”
- Mechanical Joints from 2 1/2” – 10”
- Repair and service water meters and water service lines.
- All testing and certification shall be completed with 100% accuracy.
Sewer and Drain
- Experienced using and running all types of drain cleaning machines from drill augers to upright drum machines.
- Techs should be capable of running sewer cameras and video recording.
- Install and run sewer lines 3, 4, and 6 inch.
- Understand the value of Root-X and Bio products, for tree root and grease lines.
- Experienced in Hydro Jet operation both interior and exterior work.
Lift Station Mechanic
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of lift station operations and repair.
- Comfortable with writing up and recommending service agreements to customers.
- Electrical experience.
- Previous OSHA small space confinement certification helpful.
Pump Truck Operator
- CDL Class A driver’s license.
- Minimum of three years experience operating a pump/vacuum truck.
- Previous sewer/drain knowledge helpful.
- Experienced in jet machine operation both interior and exterior work.
- Must have complete knowledge in the service and maintenance of residential and commercial plumbing systems.
- Be able to diagnosis, repair, and upgrade when necessary.
- Capable of running and inventorying company truck with the least amount of supervision as possible.
- Familiar in drain cleaning, sewer and water service, hot water heater repair, garbage disposal, replacement of all fixtures.
Apprentice – Full Time
Flamingo Plumbing is willing to train the right person through our apprenticeship program. If you’re an ambitious, customer-orientated individual eager to pursue a career in the plumbing industry, apply for consideration. Some field experience and knowledge of tools and parts required. Must have valid driver’s license and be able to pass auto insurance requirements.
Customer Service Representative – Full or Part Time
Friendly, positive attitude to answer multiple incoming phone lines, resolve customer inquiries, and data entry, as well as other administrative tasks as assigned. Must possess superior customer relations skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills very helpful, verbal/written communication skills essential. Must be able to work flexible schedules. Second language a plus. Three to six months related training, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. High school diploma or GED required.
Service Dispatcher – Full Time
Excellent verbal/written communication skills essential, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as, other basic computer skills. One to three years related training, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Must possess high school diploma or GED.
Accounting – Full Time
Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills essential. Must also be computer literate and have knowledge of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks. Technical skills not required. Prior supervisory experience is helpful. High school diploma or GED required.
Recent News And Events
Fall in love with your kitchen this Valentine Day!
Feb. 14, 2019
Your kitchen is a place where good meals and great memories are made. Some might even say, the kitchen is the heart of t ...Read More
7 tips to prevent your plumbing from crapping out on you
Feb. 14, 2019
We need to talk — potty talk. It’s about your plumbing and why you should take better care of it. While it’s a mys ...Read More
Start the year right with a grease trap pump out!
Jan. 30, 2019
With the start of a new year, you probably already have a list of things you need to get done. If you are a restaurant o ...Read More