Benefits of a Commercial Grease trap
By: Staff - 10.19.2017
- A grease trap’s ultimate advantage to your business is eliminating backflows. Avoiding this issue can save you time and money.
- Improving your business’ public image. Having a grease trap is actually a selling point your business can use to show they are helping the environment.
- Maintaining the life of your septic tank is important. A grease trap is a significant piece of equipment to keep your septic tank system in good condition.
- Economically speaking, many grease traps are stainless steel. This allows them to be durable and longer lasting.
- Captured grease is actually recyclable! With no wastage, there will be monetary savings.
Recent News And Events
Fall in love with your kitchen this Valentine Day!
Feb. 14, 2019
Your kitchen is a place where good meals and great memories are made. Some might even say, the kitchen is the heart of t ...Read More
7 tips to prevent your plumbing from crapping out on you
Feb. 14, 2019
We need to talk — potty talk. It’s about your plumbing and why you should take better care of it. While it’s a mys ...Read More
Start the year right with a grease trap pump out!
Jan. 30, 2019
With the start of a new year, you probably already have a list of things you need to get done. If you are a restaurant o ...Read More