Benefits of a Commercial Grease trap
By: Staff - 10.19.2017
- A grease trap’s ultimate advantage to your business is eliminating backflows. Avoiding this issue can save you time and money.
- Improving your business’ public image. Having a grease trap is actually a selling point your business can use to show they are helping the environment.
- Maintaining the life of your septic tank is important. A grease trap is a significant piece of equipment to keep your septic tank system in good condition.
- Economically speaking, many grease traps are stainless steel. This allows them to be durable and longer lasting.
- Captured grease is actually recyclable! With no wastage, there will be monetary savings.
Recent News And Events
Get Your Plumbing Ready for the Summer Season, Choose Flamingo Plumbing & Backflow Services
Jul. 3, 2019
Summertime and the 4th of July are prime time for backyard barbeques and partying with friends and family. Before the gr ...Read More
12 Things Your Plumber Wishes You Knew
Jul. 3, 2019
Why does it seem like the times you really need a plumber are late at night, early in the morning, or on weekends, when ...Read More
Hire The Right Plumber This Summer
Jun. 18, 2019
Summer is here and it’s the best time of the year! For families, school is out and the swimsuits go on. While summer i ...Read More