Benefits of a Commercial Grease trap
By: Staff - 10.19.2017
- A grease trap’s ultimate advantage to your business is eliminating backflows. Avoiding this issue can save you time and money.
- Improving your business’ public image. Having a grease trap is actually a selling point your business can use to show they are helping the environment.
- Maintaining the life of your septic tank is important. A grease trap is a significant piece of equipment to keep your septic tank system in good condition.
- Economically speaking, many grease traps are stainless steel. This allows them to be durable and longer lasting.
- Captured grease is actually recyclable! With no wastage, there will be monetary savings.
Recent News And Events
Flamingo NEW Equipment Update - Check Out Our New F550 Utility Truck With Crane And 4000 lbs Lifting Capacity
May. 16, 2019
Equipment, whether tools, machinery and/or cutting edge technology have played many significant roles in the growth and ...Read More
10 Ways Your Home Is Telling You to Call a Plumber
May. 16, 2019
Plumbing problems can run the gamut from very minor and fixable to major and costly, and at times it can be tough to tel ...Read More
Keeping up with your Water Heater
Apr. 25, 2019
In today's world, a water heater is a necessity. We use them in our homes and offices for purposes such as cooking, ...Read More