Benefits of a Commercial Grease trap
By: Staff - 10.19.2017
- A grease trap’s ultimate advantage to your business is eliminating backflows. Avoiding this issue can save you time and money.
- Improving your business’ public image. Having a grease trap is actually a selling point your business can use to show they are helping the environment.
- Maintaining the life of your septic tank is important. A grease trap is a significant piece of equipment to keep your septic tank system in good condition.
- Economically speaking, many grease traps are stainless steel. This allows them to be durable and longer lasting.
- Captured grease is actually recyclable! With no wastage, there will be monetary savings.
Recent News And Events
Solved! How Long a Water Heater Actually Lasts
Oct. 1, 2018
Keep tabs on your hot water heater's age and condition so you'll know when to replace it. Among the benefits of ...Read More
Reasons why you need to clean and maintain your grease traps
Aug. 26, 2018
The season is fast approaching and Flamingo Plumbing wants you to stay ahead of the game by having your grease traps cle ...Read More
The Biggest Reasons Why You Need To Maintain Your Grease Trap
Aug. 26, 2018
Noxious odors, clogging and drain problems in addition to penalties from the Health Department...are negative experience ...Read More